Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Piqua Ohio
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 E 4500 S Ste B-130 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Emmediate Credit Solutions they said I could cancel and I did so 2 days later and they still took $99 off my card 3 weeks later ripped me off $99 3 weeks after I canceled. Salt Lake City Utah

*UPDATE Employee: This person was refunded

I signed up for their service Nov. 4th and canceled by email to the company and also called their phone number I was given on Nov. 5th. . Well on Nov. 22ed they proceded to withdrawl the $99 off my bank card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-841076/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-they-said-I-could-cancel-and-I-did-so-2-days-later-and-they-st-1103606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions

This person was refunded

AUTHOR: K in SLC - ()

This persons payment was a post dated payment. When a refund is issued, ECS refunds immediatly, but banks can take up to 4 weeks to actually process the refund back to the customer.