• Report: #1120392

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: CBran85 — Blacklick Ohio
eMotors-Consignment
4240 Prescott Avenue Dallas, Texas USA

eMotors-Consignment James Berens, AgentRobert Gusler Stole money by way of MoneyGram for a 2007 Yamaha YZF-R R6 $3,475. Dallas Texas

I was looking to purchase a motorcycle for under $4000. I located this motorcycle from eMotors-Consignment for $3,475.00. I was in contact with this individual Robert Gusler via email. I was confident at first of the bike transaction. it was located in Dallas, TX. I was supposed to shipped 10 days after the final payment was made. Two payments were made one on 3/5/13 and the final payment was made on 3/14/13. I was informed by their site of the payment transaction and by email (Robert Gusler) that the motorcycle was on its way.

Then didn't hear anything on the day it was supposed to be shipped. I emailed them again to see what was going on with the shipping, I was informed that it was delayed. On the 25th I was supposed to get the bike dropped off... nothing. I emailed them several times... no response. I even went to the site... It was cancelled, as if it never existed. After all of the research about eMotors, I wasn't able to find anything on them until after I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eMotors-Consignment/Dallas-Texas-75219/eMotors-Consignment-James-Berens-AgentRobert-Gusler-Stole-money-by-way-of-MoneyGram-for-1120392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eMotors-Consignment