Complaint Review: Empire Carpet

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Ed — Woodland California
Empire Carpet
West Sacramento, California USA

Empire Carpet Carpet peeeling from floor after a year and they want me to pay them to fix their contractors incompetence at the tune of $50 bucks a room! Not happening!!! West Sacramento California

*Author of original report: Empire carpet resolved customer issue

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

The commercial insinuate uniformed proffessional installation. Not what I got, instead they were far from uniformed and looking a little shifty. I was a little concerned but looked past this which was a mistake. The carpet started coming loose from the floor about a year after the install and know has expanded to three rooms of loose carpet. Contacting Empire they informed me that it would cost $50 per room and I would have to move the funiture (to fix their own incometent work? Wow!). I am going to pay for someone to do that, but not the same incompetent company that screwed it up to begin with. Do your research unlike me and do not use Empire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Carpet/West-Sacramento-California-95691/Empire-Carpet-Carpet-peeeling-from-floor-after-a-year-and-they-want-me-to-pay-them-to-fix-1071063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Carpet

Empire carpet resolved customer issue

AUTHOR: E Crough - ()

Thankyou Ripoff Report for having such a valuable consumer protection tool. Empire has resolved the issue by making the necessary repairs free of charge. Their headquarters were actually very responsive and concerned about the negative review and eager to resolve.

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Ed, we regret that you were not completely satisfied with your installation. We can assure you that we take your concerns seriously, and we would like to discuss the situation and necessary repairs in more detail. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information provided here. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com, and we will follow up with you to discuss a resolution. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager