Complaint Review: Empire Financial Group

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mae — Compton California
Empire Financial Group
44489 Town Center Drive#494 Palm Dessert, California USA

Empire Financial Group Mike Wayman, Sean Killian, Brian McWilliams,Arron Wayman, Yesenia Juarez,Veronica Puliedo,John Ander These people have deceived me and others I've recently found out about Palm Dessert or Murrieta CA California

I just found out last Friday that I've been being scamed by these people and I was searching on the web to find out who to make a complaint too.  I have names of other people that have also been taken scamed and they don't live in California!  I really wish I'd come across the web site sooner, but this is not my last place I'll look for help. This is really heart breaking because I along with my disabled son will lose our home that we lived in for the last 13yrs, and most likely I'll have to place him in a facility for care and this is causing me much grief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Financial-Group/Palm-Dessert-California-92260/Empire-Financial-Group-Mike-Wayman-Sean-Killian-Brian-McWilliamsArron-Wayman-Yesenia-1093764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Financial Group