Complaint Review: Empire Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Ninna — Riverview Florida
Empire Marketing Solutions
6600 SW 92nd Ave Suite 230 Beaverton , Oregon USA

Empire Marketing Solutions, Market Your Empire, SCAM Trying to bill with no service provided Beaverton Oregon

This company contacted me almost 2 months ago to do FB advertising for my business page and I agreed to pay $100 for 1 month of advertising.  They supposedly posted an ad on my behalf yet I've never seen the ad displayed anywhere nor has it brought one bit of activity to my FB page.  I have not heard form them since the ad was posted Feb 28, 2014 until 2 days ago now April 16, 2014 claiming they have been aggressively promoting my business and now I owe them $200??  If I don't pay they will send me to collections??  I never signed a contract with them agreeing to pay more than 1 month nor do they have the right to bill for services that were not provided.  Please be aware and dont waist your money on this marketing company it does not provide anything!!  If theyve been supposedly running ads on my behalf for 2 1/2 months theres a problem that Ive not gotten one new like on my FB page nor one new lead or contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Marketing-Solutions/Beaverton-Oregon-97233/Empire-Marketing-Solutions-Market-Your-Empire-SCAM-Trying-to-bill-with-no-service-provi-1139885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Marketing Solutions