- Report: #1106129
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Empire medical training
Empire medical training2720 E Oakland Park Blvd Suite 103 Fort Lauderdale , Florida USA
Empire medical training Stephen Cosentino Bill Horninger Bill Moore William Horninger Steve Cosentino VIP Aesthetics RX Medi scam money laundering tax evasion fraud theft Fort Lauderdale Florida
*General Comment: Seriously?
*UPDATE Employee: To set the record straight...
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You begged these people to take these videos
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The stories are true
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: If you want reports from real doctors
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Watch the videos... HAHAHA
*UPDATE Employee: Disgruntled Employee Attack against VIP
*UPDATE Employee: Disgruntled Employee Lies
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Believe it or not not everything about Empire Medical Training has been said. I feel it is my duty to let everyone know ecactly what kind of dispicable people work there and what kind of company it really is.
1. When you attend medical training and visiting their spa (VIP Aesthetics) you are NOT getting Botox!! You are being injected with saline solution. Cosentino only uses real Botox on himself and his family. We were instructed to tell people it was "diluted for training purposes" but, in fact it was only saline.
2. Care about public safety? Empire doesn't! They continue to hide medical waste in regular garbage bags and illegally dump them in regular trash cans. Until they get around to illegally dumping them They throw them in a closet in the back of the office.
3. William "Bill" Horninger....what a creep. He continues to pretend he's a doctor when he's NOT!!! Bill travels every week with Empire and is having an affair with Dr Ann Roberts. Both parties are currently married.
4. Stephen Cosentono...the worst of the worst. Let's go over what he's really up to. First of all he's broke and trying desperately to keep up his phony lifestyle. He spends $12,000 per month on a house, an average of $10,000 a month at a hobby store and just to keep his gold digging wife from leaving him he gives her whatever money he does have to buy purses at Neiman Marcus. He also continues to spend his money on watches, expensive dinners, wines, etcetera while HE DOES NOT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES!!! His entire staff has left for greener pastures. His sales department is one person, his IT and web dev department haa all abandoned him. he can only hire his family now because no one else will deal with this maniac. Cosentino is also on a ton of hormones, pain medicines, and uppers. In an effort to be more buff he fills his body with these drugs but the outcome has only been a chubby out of shape jerk.
One more dispicable thing about Cosentino: this guy was so determined to hook up with (the girl who is now his wife) that he hired her (even though she's a HORRIBLE salesperson and has zero skills) that he was hitting on her at work even while she was married!!! Scumbag!! He proceeded to upstage her former husband by buying extravagant gifts for her and her son...while she was married!!! Her husband was so distraught with this that he took his own life!! Before his body was in the ground Cosentino continued to push himself on her. She wanted nothing to do with him but after constant harassment she gave in. Basically Steve bought his wife because he had no other means of getting her close to him.
This is the kind of company and people you are dealing with.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-medical-training/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Empire-medical-training-Stephen-Cosentino-Bill-Horninger-Bill-Moore-William-Horninger-Ste-1106129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.