Complaint Review: Empire Motor

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Shannette Lakey — Pomona California
Empire Motor
283 E Holt Ave Pomona, California USA

Empire Motor I am bought a LEMON, piece of JUNK from Empire Motor. Customer service STINKS Pomona California

I Bought a Kia Sondona from Empire Motor. Less then a month after I got the van it broke down . First the starter next air compressor,thermostat, water hose, radiator, reciver abd dryer. I can't not drive my car with the air conditioner running becAUSE IT RUN HOT. i HAVE REPLACE THE AIR CONDITION COMPRESSOR TWICE. i HAVE PAID OVER 1,000.00 IN REPAIRES TO EMPIRE MOTOR OF FIX. TODAY I ASK FOR RECEIPT OF THE WORK THAT WAS DONE TO MY CAR SHOWING WHERE THE PART THEY PAID AND REPAIR.

eMPIRE MOTOR REFUSE TO GIVE ME THOSE REQUESTED RECEIPT. I TOOK THE CAR TO THJE REPAIR SHOP EAST END WHERE THEY OWNER OF EMPIRE TOLD MEM ME GOT MY CAR FIX AT. tHE OWNER FROM EAST END SAID THAT EMPIRE MOTOR RIP ME OFF. hE SAID THAT THAT GUY AT EMPIRE COME WITH CARS ASK HIM WHAT WRONG THEM TAKE THE CAR AND HAVE ANOTHER PERSON FIX MY CAR. I TOLD HIM I PAID EMPIRE MOTOR OVER $1000.00 IN REPAIRES. HE SIAD THAT IT DON'T COST THAT MUCH. I GOT RIP OFF BY EMPIRE MOTOR 283 E. HOLT POMONA CALIF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Motor/Pomona-California-91766/Empire-Motor-I-am-bought-a-LEMON-piece-of-JUNK-from-Empire-Motor-Customer-service-STINK-1081734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Motor