Complaint Review: empire network

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: franklin — Lakeland Florida
empire network
Internet USA

empire network never responds to e-mail s for cancellation, my money back Internet

I e-mail empire network several times but they never responds to my e-mail.  I purchase the software program on July 5, 2013. All want is my refund.  I do not understand why they haven't responded . I purchase program for 97.00 dollars after they first offered it for 197.00 dollars, I'm afraid I have been scam. I wish they just be honest, not scamming hard people out of their hard money. I e-mail them twice,  and its been a week since I e-mail them last.please help me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/empire-network/internet/empire-network-never-responds-to-e-mail-s-for-cancellation-my-money-back-Internet-1066644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on empire network