Complaint Review: Empire Parking Services (EPS)

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Meredith C — Atlanta Georgia
Empire Parking Services (EPS)
241 Peachtree Street Atlanta, Georgia USA

Empire Parking Services (EPS) Automotive Towing, Booting Atlanta Georgia

I have called numerous times to speak with upper management about my issue and have not received a response despite my excessive messages. If I were at fault, I would let this go. However, I paid for 24 hour parking--$15.00 for spot #548 on Saturday (3/16). I got my receipt at 4:04pm so I was planning on picking my car up before 4:04pm the next day (Sunday 3/17) I arrived around 1pm that day and was shocked that my car had been booted. I paid the $15 for 24 hour parking but was not given enough time. The boot technician said I had no choice but to pay so I paid $75.00 when I should not have been booted in the first place. I did notice that day that there was an expiration time of 6:59AM. This makes no sense because that is less than 24 hours. Also, I met someone at the pay machine who paid $10 (4-12 hours). He had the same expiration time of 6:59AM for the next day. This guy received more time (17 hours) and paid less money than me. [continued below]....

..... I received 15 hours when I paid for 24. I am confident that the machine had a glitch and was spitting out the same time for everyone. I ended up spending $90 total ($15 + $75) for a machine error. I was very upset and frustrated. I called repeatedly for 3 weeks and not one person returned my phone call. In fact, the receptionist got an attitude with me, told me to stop calling, and hung up on me.

I still have the EPS boot ticket, the receipt, a picture of the hours/price rates, and the immobilization notice with the technitian's number. I have all of the proof that I need, but no one in this company will speak with me. They are completely crooked. I am sure this has happened to other people, but I am not letting this go.

I got booted when I shouldn't have, I paid $75, and the receptionist hung up on me. Do not deal with this company. They are the worst human beings alive. Not one person could give me the courtesy to call back. That is a shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Parking-Services-EPS/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Empire-Parking-Services-EPS-Automotive-Towing-Booting-Atlanta-Georgia-1136284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Parking Services (EPS)

wiped