Complaint Review: Empire Parking Services

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: tlh82 — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Empire Parking Services
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Empire Parking Services EPS Parking Atlanta Empire Parking Services (EPS) Retail Booting services in Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: ...no, I don't think so.

*Consumer Comment: Your posting this in the wrong report!

I never really can praise you guys enough. Its not a huge order to take care of my few properties, but I am taken care of with the same level of customer service as other larger companies using Empire Parking Services. Talk about a great service! No extra costs for your trained staff to check on my properties, because I really don't have extra time to focus on keeping people from trying to scam free parking. EPS takes care of all my headache work, you have a great staff. All the guys I have dealt with are very professional and have a good knowledge of what to do in any situation. One thing I wanted to add was when your guys first came out to give the free analysis of my property I really appreciated you breaking it into old man language, so I knew exactly what I needed to know after we were done talking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Parking-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-/Empire-Parking-Services-EPS-Parking-Atlanta-Empire-Parking-Services-EPS-Retail-Booting-s-1017879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Parking Services

...no, I don't think so.

AUTHOR: tlh82 - (United States of America)

Or should it have been in Auto Towing instead of Small Business Services? Since they are a Small Business service.

Your posting this in the wrong report!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

This is for scams and rip offs.