efficient

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: clinton — fay Oklahoma
empire reader services
lakewood, Ohio USA

empire reader services raped me in the mail with magazines we didnt order or want, then wants me to pay for lakewood Ohio

*Author of original report: Figurative Rape

*Consumer Comment: It sounds like either a scam, or a "friend" signed you up.

A couple of months ago they sent us some magazines and a bill. We called them and told them that we didn't order any magazines. The told us there was nothing that can be done about it. They sent some magazines that were not appropriate for my kids and our life style. Now we recieved a bill for $932.70 but they are willing to close with $565.62.

If there are any lawyers able to fight this, please contact us. We just want this off our back and off our credit. I don't care if how much of a settlement that you can get, all I need is money for travel and for any money I lose on missing work. All the other money can go to the lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/empire-reader-services/lakewood-Ohio-44107/empire-reader-services-raped-me-in-the-mail-with-magazines-we-didnt-order-or-want-then-w-1080890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on empire reader services

Figurative Rape

AUTHOR: candvl - ()

They are forcing this on us with us trying to get them to stop months ago. We called them right when it started and told them to stop because we didn't order anything and didn't want them. So by rape, I mean forced their magizines on us.

It sounds like either a scam, or a "friend" signed you up.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

That, of course, is not the worst of it..."empire reader services raped me"

How did they "rape" you?  That's a serious crime.