Complaint Review: Empire Today LLC

Empire Today LLC
Mebane, North Carolina United States of America

Empire Today LLC Earned bonus will not pay Mebane, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Resolution

*Author of original report: No call back

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

I Started my employment with Empire-Today on February 22 2012, I was a salaried employee, My work day started at 630am and continued till 930pm most nights. I was unable to have any type of private life working for this company. I gave 100% effort I have been in Sales Management for many years. The way this company micro managed me all day all night made working for them  absolutely unbareable. I do not mind working hard but this was absolutely rediculous, they kept me continually on the edge with job threats if I would complain or even inquire about what could be done I was told basically if you dont like it leave. I performed above standard this cannot be disputed the performance analytics would prove that.

To make a long story short today I could not take there abuse any longer and resigned. I was suppose to recieve a bonus quarterly based on performance again let me say they could not dispute I performed, The first quarter payout for Jan, Feb, March was never payed typically payout would happen approximately 6 weeks after quarter end I inquired many times to management after 6 weeks passed when payout would be and was told soon again payout was past due. Today 05/23/12 I resigned from the company. Hours later I spoke to a fellow employee in the same position as me, he stated he was inform that the bonus payout would be this friday and my superior told him if I would of stayed one more day I would of recieved this bonus but now he will not pay me. It seems to me if someone works hard and earns a bonus that bonus or any other money earned should not be withheld especially when payout was past due. Pay people what they have earned! But this is typical of the type of operational decisions I have been use to working for this company. I would ask people to reconsider purchasing from a company that treats there employees in this manor and basically rips the employees off from money earned if they leave.

This to me is a very poor way to operate a company successful or not. Even thought it seems I am just a x bitter employee I am not, just someone who believes employers should pay what employees earn. Isnt it a shame that we live in a place that employees are treated like rats and there only important when they can be used, but when it is time for employers to step up to the plate they are allowed to do whatever they want, screw the worker. I have filed a formal complaint with the labor board hopefully someone will stand up to this large bully company and make them do the right thing, time will tell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today-LLC/Mebane-North-Carolina-/Empire-Today-LLC-Earned-bonus-will-not-pay-Mebane-North-Carolina-887217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today LLC

Resolution

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

The issue has been resolved. Thank you

James

No call back

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

Well did as instructed called left message and no call back. Are they really interested. We will see.

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

James, we are committed to providing a positive atmosphere for all our employees. We would be happy to speak to you about your concerns, please contact our human resources department at 847-583-3000 x3007.  Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager