• Report: #1020587

EMPIRE TODAY
CHICAGO, Illinois United States of America

EMPIRE TODAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION CHICAGO, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

My experience with Empire Today was a terrible experinece.  TheSalesperson was dishonest. I was trying to repair a home that had been occupied by a destructive tenant.

The salesperson told me they would install the next day. He surveyed and bid the job, he saw the job. Once they arrived they immediately demanded full pay for a large job. I questioned the resaon for payment before the work and verified with the "operations Manager" before payment. He said they would be done on the same day so I felt safe that if they were not I would be able to reverse the charge.

The installer never finished and never provided all the materials (not even one week later) and actually caused damage. When I tried to dispute the Credit Card charge (used my Bank of America Visa for protection) Empire offered to give me back money but asked me to sign a docuemnt that would prevent me from ever telling the truth. I refused and did not take the $334.00 bribe they tried to offer.

Bank of America would not stand behind me. (Guess they make too much off this scam)This company is in many States yet lists only 7 employees. They hire any contractor they can and pay money to the better business bureau to keep an A+ rating.

Even thought they have had over 1100 complaints. (Over 12% of those complaints were never satisfied)
Check the reports on BBB and you will see how many there are even in this month February 2013.

Don't use Empire. They are willing to be dishonest to take your money and there is no one to protect you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPIRE-TODAY/CHICAGO-Illinois-60164/EMPIRE-TODAY-CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION-CHICAGO-Illinois-1020587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPIRE TODAY

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Tim, we regret any inconveniences that occurred during your installation experience, as we never want our customers to be disappointed in our service. We understand that we have spoken to you about your concerns with the installation and a possible resolution. We would be glad to speak with you should you wish to discuss this matter further. Please contact us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager