Complaint Review: Empire Today

Empire Today
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Empire Today Junk Carpet...Overpriced. Internet, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

Do not buy carpet from Empire Today.

They are rip offs.... bought carpet and in less than 6 months it shed so bad I have no plush left it's flat as a pancake and the vacum won't even bring it up...they told me if I expected my carpet to look like new after one year that I had to high of expectations.They say there is nothing wrong that all carpet I was told it would only  shed for couple of months. They said there is nothing wrong with the carpet and that the smashing is traffic...there is only 2 people in the house and we are not home all day... and when we are we are in the basement watching TV.

I tired to call the company who made the carpet and they said they didn't have that carpet in their system and when I mentioned that to a empire manager he just said hmmmm don't understand that...well I do, they sell you one thing and install something else. They said I could choose another carpet and all I would have to pay would be installation. When they came they only showed me 3 carpets and said those were the best ones and they were junk. So they sent another person and he showed me 3 more one was just like the one I have and said it would only shed for 3 months... were had I heard that s**t before. So I chose another that was not as plush as mine but he said those were the top 3. Then they called and said it would be $1500.00!!!! I was only to pay for installation. When I called about it he said the carpet I chose was a upgrade from what I had...I was suppose to have bought the best they had! So be warned....they over charge...don't stand by the product or warranty and the carpet isn't what they say it is. Its junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Internet-Pennsylvania-/Empire-Today-Junk-CarpetOverpriced-Internet-Pennsylvania-906165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Vickie, we never want our customers to be disappointed with the products they received. We understand that weve been in contact with you regarding your concerns and that weve scheduled an appointment for next week to review the situation and explore possible resolutions. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at customersupport@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager