Complaint Review: Empire Today

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Bernadine — Griffin Georgia
Empire Today
333 Northwest Ave Northlake, Illinois USA

Empire Today Empire deceived me by not tellling me that I was not getting the promtional deal that I called them for. Northlake Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

Empire Today  deceived me by not telling me that I was not getting the promotion that I called them for. They put down a standard grade carpet and charged me for premium grade carpet. I was charged for carpet removal,  when my floors were already bare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Today/Northlake-Illinois-60164/Empire-Today-Empire-deceived-me-by-not-tellling-me-that-I-was-not-getting-the-promtional-1124141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Today

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - ()

Hi Bernadine, we understand that we’ve been in contact with you in regards to your pricing concerns and have offered a resolution. We’d be happy to discuss this offer with you further; please contact us back if you have any questions.