Complaint Review: employernetwork

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: manuel villares brito — las vegas Nevada United States of America
employernetwork
employernetwork Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 855-559-6561
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

employernetwork racist representative and life threatening voicemail internet

*Author of original report: employment network: a racist co.

1. On 04/30/2012,I filled an application for employment on-line as a Cleaning Specialist for the Venetian Resort and Casino in my city, which is Las Vegas, and the link took me to an employer agency in the internet,called EmployerNetwork.com.On 05/01/2012 at 10:18 am, I received a text message on my cell phone which I will reproduce exactly:56030:(employernetwork) :Hi manuel, call me about the Cleaning Specialist job you have applied for 8555596561.(txt STOP to cancel).Desperate as I'm now looking for a job, I called the number on the message,and I talked to a guy(which I don't remember the name) and he began asking question about my citizenship, address,and phone number as well as my level of education, etc.
  2.   He was offering me bachelor degrees courses on line, and  a lot of different opportunities to come back to school and work at the same time.Everything was looking good until, the guy asked me to stay in the line,( for me to talk to one of the company advisors), but after a few seconds, he told me that it was to late, and the advisors were probably gone already,and also that he will call me later.He did call me  a few minutes later but I couldn't answer the phone at that time, and my phone took his called to my voicemail.
  3. When I heard the voicemail, I almost have a heart attack,the guy forgot to turn the mic off and he said clearly( A FOREIGNER TO KILL).I  heard the message,probably 15 times in a row,as well as my wife and kids, and believe me,it was not funny at all, mainly because I'm Cuban, so I'm a foreigner, a legal resident, but a foreigner.I don't know if that guy was talking to someone else, or to himself, but I considered that message a life threatening one.As a good citizen,just looking for a job to support my family, I think we cannot tolerate this kind of  racist and disgusting behavior, and I'm going to take this matter to the court or to the media, or to whom it may concerned, in order to stop, this illegal,racist,and stupid activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/employernetwork/internet/employernetwork-racist-representative-and-life-threatening-voicemail-internet-876914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on employernetwork

employment network: a racist co.

AUTHOR: manuel villares brito - (United States of America)

so far,I haven't received any report #.I would like to now if I will get one or not.

Masters