- Report: #1026123
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: employment911
employment911Internet United States of America
employment911 Employment911 shares your information so randomly, that most companies blocks them in spam blocker Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Sent to en email that was not a company email.
- A resume that was 100% different for what job they might have advertised
- Send to a company that has not advertised any job for 'years'
I posted this so you can make your own investigation and make sure you feel confident that what you expect from employment911 is also what you receive.
As they say: better to prevent , that to be potentially ripped off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/employment911/internet/employment911-Employment911-shares-your-information-so-randomly-that-most-companies-blo-1026123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.