sequence

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Sam L. — Visalia California
Empower Network
146 Second Street North St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Empower Network Empower Network Cheat me out of $50. I cancelled my order but they continued billing me for 2 months St. Petersburg Florida

I signed up with Empower Network, but soon figured out that everything was based upon upsales, more upsales and upsales to upsales, so I cancelled my membership according to the instructions on their website. However, they continued billing me. I called and pointed out their error and was told that they do not give refunds. SAVE your money, do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empower-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Empower-Network-Empower-Network-Cheat-me-out-of-50-I-cancelled-my-order-but-they-contin-1108946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empower Network