Complaint Review: EMS

• Reported By: JohnW — Sturbridge Massachusetts
EMS
5005 Rockside Road Independence , Ohio USA

EMS Electronic Merchant Services LIARS Independence Ohio

A salesperson from Choice Merchant Services came to me and reviewed my existing credit card company and came back with a report saying they would save me $64 in savings per month by using them. In addition they would waive a bunch of fees including start up fee and annual servcie fee.  The first bill came and based upon the same amount of sales it actually cost me $20 more. In addition they charged me a $95 set up fee. I called and was told that the set up fee would be refunded in the next statement--IT WAS NOT!

I called the actual company processing the fees (EMS) and they told me all of the annual fees etc were NOT being waived. This month I got my statement and it was $20 more than the usual charges on charges that were $600 less than my original company thus making it about $30 over that company instaed of $64 less.

They verbally told me that there would be no cancellation fee but now EMS states there would be a $595 cancellation fee or that I would need to fulfill my 36 month contract. RUN DON'T WALK IF YOU EVER SEE EMS or Choice Merchant Services try to solicit your credit card processing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMS/Independence-Ohio-44131/EMS-Electronic-Merchant-Services-LIARS-Independence-Ohio-1144429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMS