Complaint Review: emusic

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: JoJo — Moses Lake Washington
emusic
Internet USA

emusic They have been taking $32 from my account every month for the last four months without my permission. I have neverordered anything from this company. Have made my account short and got over draft fees. Internet

I am filing a complaint against emusic.com for removing $32 from my account every month without my consent. I have never purchased anything from this company and need the withdrawls from account to stop. Made my account short and got overdraft fees. I cannot find a way to contact company to stop this ordeal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emusic/internet/emusic-They-have-been-taking-32-from-my-account-every-month-for-the-last-four-months-wit-1067211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emusic