Complaint Review: Emusic.commusic

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Antonio — New Bedford Massachusetts United States of America
Emusic.commusic
internet, New York United States of America

Emusic.commusic They billed me 30.99 dollars since April of 2011 and I have never ever ordered anything from this company. internet, New York

*UPDATE Employee: eMusic can Help!

This company "Emusic.comMusic" has been charging my debit card 30.99 dollars since April 3rd of 2011 .

I have never ever ordered anything from this Address, and I never ever downloaded any music from anyone, I have no Idea where they got my debit card numbers from, all I can say is:It's a big ripoff! My bank can only go back 30 days . I would appreciate any help from you to get money back that I have paid to them which would help me out imensley as I am 80 years old and on a fixed small pension from social security.  Thank you very very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccommusic/internet-New-York-/Emusiccommusic-They-billed-me-3099-dollars-since-April-of-2011-and-I-have-never-ever-or-877204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.commusic

eMusic can Help!

AUTHOR: eMusicHelps - (United States of America)

Hi,
I am with eMusic Member Services team.  I can help!  Unfortunately, I cannot locate your account with the information on this user board.  However, please reach out to me directly at emusichelps@emusic.com.  We have a team of agents here, ready to research and resolve the issue you experienced.

You can also visit us at emusic.com and click on Contact Us in the lower right hand portion of the screen.

I look forward to assisting you and apologize for the confusion here.

Thanks,