Complaint Review: EMZ Shopping

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: MariaRoza — Berwyn Pennsylvania United States of America
EMZ Shopping
Internet, Delaware United States of America

EMZ Shopping Future Command paid to shop, why not! this seemed a fun thing to do..WRONG!!! Internet, Delaware

This was supposed to be a fun way to make some extra money for my family, try some new products and for someone who doesn't do a lot of shopping, a chance to get to know some stores I don't normally buy from. You are only offered a 7 day trial and I soon found it was not so easy. This was with Future Command in Newark, Delaware. I cancelled 6 days after signing & didn't mind losing $2.95. Then I was charged $49.95 the day after I cancelled!

I thought I would try one more shoppers program, Olive Response, also in Newark, Delaware and registered for $3.95. Again I was disappointed and cancelled 6 days afterwards and was again charged seven days later $49.95!!!!!! this morning my husband was checking my credit card activity for me and low and behold another company EMZ shopping charged me $49.95!!!!! looks like the Nigerian Scam drama but this one is right in our back door. Please take note of these companies all operating from Newark, Delaware and shut them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMZ-Shopping/Internet-Delaware-/EMZ-Shopping-Future-Command-paid-to-shop-why-not-this-seemed-a-fun-thing-to-doWRONG-923796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMZ Shopping