invited

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: securityguardnomo — Houston Texas
En Garde Protective Services
411 North Freeway Houston, Texas USA

En Garde Protective Services / En Garde Security Security, En Garde Houston Texas

I worked for this company for around 3 to 6 months in 2013. They were very eager to hire anyone with experience or no experience. They will NOT pay you for your experience. The most they wil pay is $8.50. The operations manager John Williams lied to me during my first interview about a wage rate and then tried to change his story. These people that work for this company are very unprofessional and demeaning to their employees. They will tell you anything you want to hear just to change it later. When I got to the site the relief for every shift would sometimes not show up. when this happens they demand, not ask, that you work 16 hours without any notice or relief. When I resigned they told me I could not come pick up my last check and that they had mailed it to my residence. they did this later than the scheduled payday. when I recieved the check they changed my wage and witheld 180.00 dollars for 2 sets of uniforms they could not tell me where I needed to turn in until AFTER they issued the check. They also threatned me with a letter stating they would press charges for theft of property for the uniiforms. They were not professional enough to call me or to answer any questions I had prior to this. When I turned in the uniforms they stated it would be three weeks before I was reimbursed. I have worked in the security industry for 3 yesrs. I have never seen a company that was so unprofessional and rude. PLEASE. YOU ARE BETTER OFF WORKING FOR ANY OTHER CONTRACTOR THAN THESE PEOPLE. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/En-Garde-Protective-Services/Houston-Texas-74499/En-Garde-Protective-Services-En-Garde-Security-Security-En-Garde-Houston-Texas-1104198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on En Garde Protective Services