Complaint Review: e&n towing

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: R-U KIDING? — bedminster New Jersey United States of America
e&n towing
110 w main st boundbrook, New Jersey United States of America

e&n towing did work on my car & 6 mnths later on 4/4/12 my car broke down &liberty mutual who uesd this towing serv sent them & thay fix not my car boundbrook, New Jersey

on 4/4/12 my car brok down do to a bad altenater. my insuer liberty mutual sent a company sponserd towing truck
acount. e&n towing of bound brook nj thay towed my car to there show & staed that thay can fix my car fuly. next day & 573..89$ later

1.127.50$ laber -rip-off!
2.408.84 for part-only thing that did work!
3.37.55$ nj tax ya thx crisy!

when i 1st left & the next day my car was having problims charing after sghowing it to a real mic! aouto zone of raritan nj. thay stated that the bat was good but the mic did not atach the bat wiring properely. then on 11/26/12 my car was maching nosis. after haveing it chaeched buy a real mic i was toled that was poorly fix.

bolts wehere mising or just gone! when i called e&n towing on a sunday to ask if thay can fix it thay stated just bring it in & will look at it tmro. sins thay did not do a good job the 1st time i had my real mic do the work & it was up & runing in 6hrs the next day monday.

when i asked for a re-fun from e&n towing do to the car not being fix & bracking down in sied the yr thay sead no & sead will fix it ya like ill just have you *%^$&^^%$ agen. when i sead now thay called back in 3mm saying thad send a new altinater to where ever i am haveing the work don ya like im going to tell them admiting that therees was indeed not good! when i did not tell them thay sead that my scam did not work dude! oh real profesahnal.

unlike any thing on there bill statin. we strive to diliver the highist quality of workmenship. bull! we value you as a cusimer . more bull. what ever you do never ever ues this towing servivs. you will 100% get riped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/en-towing/boundbrook-New-Jersey-08805/en-towing-did-work-on-my-car-6-mnths-later-on-4412-my-car-broke-down-liberty-mutual-975462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e&n towing