Complaint Review: Encore Dental

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Selbyville Delaware
Encore Dental
2700 W Plano Parkway Plano, Texas USA

Encore Dental Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Televsion Ads sound promising until they are aware of age Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs

Shopping for dental individual coverage lead me to contacting Encore Dental online after hearing TV advertisement. When I was searching for dental providers that took this insurance, I was given a list of several dentists. When my date of birth was offered to get a qoute (since when did age determine dental premium rates?)- I was informed online that the dental plan was not offered in my area (where the previous list of providers were listed by the way.) I immediately called the toll free number and again gave a zip (without receiving a "no" response) but upon, again, giving my date of birth was LITREALLY abruptly told I did not qualify for coverage and the women HUNG up in mid-question from me. As soon as I called back, whoever answered the phone remained quiet and eventually hung up.Tthis happened two more times. Unbelievable. Are these call centers located on someones cell phone or home number?

Scary to think that anyone else that would give a desirable DOB and given the opportunity to apply for coverage would be giving out personal information to these very unprofessional so-called "call centers". Stonebrigde Life Insurance Company need to address their services for professionalism, reliability and whether or not there is age descrimination. I have a gut feeling that we are dealing with a bit of untruths with Encore dental. Scam? Maybe. At the very least, untrustworthy.

Thank you. Beware of this "dental coverage" when shopping for insurance. Add Encore Dental on the Ripoff list.

Happy SMILES!!!

D. Moore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Dental/Plano-Texas-75075-8200/Encore-Dental-Stonebridge-Life-Insurance-Company-Televsion-Ads-sound-promising-until-they-1077784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Dental

Consumer Affairs

AUTHOR: Consumer Affairs - ()

At Encore Dental nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or policy/certificate number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.