Complaint Review: Encore Payment Systems

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ex-Employee — New York
Encore Payment Systems
3801 ARAPAHO RD Addison, Texas USA

Encore Payment Systems Prodigy payments Momentum Payments MOCA Canada THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER PAY YOU RESIDUALS. FORMER PRESIDENT CLUB MEMBER. Addison Texas

I worked for them for about a year.  They flew me out to meet everyone as I wrote 90 accounts for them.  They gave me a lunchpail and a t-shirt, and a piece of paper that was printed out stating i was in the presidents club.  Not even framed.  They always gave me the line ''your residuals have to exceed your upfront comissions in order to get paid on that account.''  I had accounts making me 2-300 a month.  I only got paid 200 or so up-front for these accounts.  I should have gotten around 2-3k/month.

The first month that I did not write 10 deals,  they locked me out of my agent portal and residual report.  Which was a fake report anyways.  Contacted them and they gave me the cold shoulder.

They have good training and taught me how to sell merchant services, but I should have left instead of trusting that I would one day get these residuals.

In short, I never got paid a dime in residual, and I never will.  And there is no room for expansion with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Payment-Systems/Addison-Texas-75001/Encore-Payment-Systems-Prodigy-payments-Momentum-Payments-MOCA-Canada-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-N-1073348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Payment Systems