Complaint Review: Encore Receivable Management,

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:Waterford California
Encore Receivable Management,
400 N. Rogers Rd. Olathe, Kansas U.S.A.

Encore Receivable Management, Harrassing Phone Calls Olathe Kansas

I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy. I received a letter from Encore the first part of August of this year. About my account with CARE CREDIT which is a subsidary of GE Money Bank. Since that time I have been subjected to no less than 20 phone calls. Sometimes 3 or 4 a day. I talked to a lady who could barely speak the English language. I informe her that I didn't have to speak with her. At this point she got very rude with and started yelling at me. At the point I hung up and have refused to talk with them anymore.

As required by law I sent them a letter requesting that they no longer contact me. I instructed them to call my attorney if that wanted anymore information. Apparently the letter has not done any good. As they continue to call me. My next step will to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and request this company be fined or sanctioned. Not sure what good it will do.

Dennis
Waterford, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Receivable-Management/Olathe-Kansas-66063-3330/Encore-Receivable-Management-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-Olathe-Kansas-267690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Receivable Management,