linear

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: shirley — york Pennsylvania United States of America
encore/thousand trails
box 78843 scotrun, Pennsylvania United States of America

encore/thousand trails rental unit was really dirty, commode lid broken/fell off against tub scotrun, Pennsylvania

upon visiting scotrun resort and checking into a rental unit, we found the unit very dirty.

the commode lid was broken and when I sat on it , I fell off and against the tub. I hurt for a while.  I have a knee replacement in my left knee, I could have really hurt myself.

The tub was expecially dirty, hair in tub.

The unit also had an odor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/encorethousand-trails/scotrun-Pennsylvania-/encorethousand-trails-rental-unit-was-really-dirty-commode-lid-brokenfell-off-against-932576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on encore/thousand trails