Complaint Review: Endeavor Telecom

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: Techspecguy — Lubbock Texas United States of America
Endeavor Telecom
Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Endeavor Telecom REVIEW: Endeavor commitment to enhancing the contractor experience. Endeavor past and current approach to business is focused on soliciting feedback from field install contractors and streamlining operational processes based on these concerns.
*UPDATE: Endeavor Telecom pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Endeavor Telecom recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.

Rip-off Report REVIEW: Endeavor Telecom

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Endeavor for its ongoing commitment to enhancing the experience for contractors in the field.

Rip-off Reports discussions with Endeavor Telecom has revealed the companys long history of implementing new initiatives that streamline operational processes intended to make the daily activities for contractors easier, more efficient, and more cost effective. Previous such programs have provided cost effective options for contractors to acquire commercial insurance coverage at reduced rates, given contractors options for calling into Endeavor dispatch without using up their monthly mobile minutes, and helped reduce administrative overheard for contractors by allowing them to invoice online.

Endeavor executives have advised that listening to contractor feedback and implementing streamlined processes based on this feedback is a critical element in their operations strategy. This means that partner contractors who perform field dispatches for Endeavor can expect their feedback will be heard and applied in the companys ongoing process enhancements. In fact, Endeavors CEO has recently created a Contractor Engagement Committee whose goal is to proactively engage contractors to solicit feedback from the field on a regular basis.

The committee tackles these concerns by bringing in members from all operations departments and collectively implementing new initiatives across the organization to ensure a positive experience for its base of hard working contractors. Since its inception, the committee has already implemented a new process that allows contractors to communicate with Endeavor dispatch via text messaging regarding their arrival times to scheduled appointments, minimizing the number of calls they receive and the amount of time they must spend on hold calling in. This new process was implemented as a direct result of contractor feedback.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with members of the executive management team, Rip-off Report is convinced that Endeavor Telecom is committed to their contractors and their efforts to continually enhance company processes based on their concerns and feedback.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

===================== Endeavor Telecom Endeavor unethical business practices Marietta, Georgia

Like others on here, I have been doing business with Endeavor for over 1 year and have done over 100 dispatches for them.  I have numerous examples of them shorting my time on invoices, sending me to sites with little or no information. I have waited on hold for over an hour on at least 3-4 dozen occasions.  My latest complaint involves the last month or so, nearly every invoice I submit gets shorted. The times I show for logging off vs what Endeavor shows, never seem to jive.  They are intentionally leaving off the 45-70 minute close times.  Sometimes they simply state that they were not kept in the loop on a long call with Megapath or whoever the job was done for and that they cannot bill for the time, when the notes and times are clearly accounted for by myself or my techs.  In addition to these shady practices, they recently begged me to do a job on a Saturday and stated that it would be paid non standard rates.  First, they shorted me on the time, then they stated that I was not setup for Non standard rates.  When they adjusted my contract to show Non standard rates, I noticed that they were the same rates as standard.

My complaint list with Endeavor goes on and on just like this.  They have cheated myself and my techs on numerous occasions. We continue to accept work from them only as fill work to keep the trucks rolling.  I highly recommend finding other work rather than do business with these folks.

My principal purpose in posting this complaint is to find others that are willing to sue Endeavor with me.  I have amassed at least 20-30 invoices that were shorted and can easily be proven in court that they do this as a matter of practice, not isolated mistakes.  I intend to post classified ads to recruit lawsuit participants as well.  Please contact me at (((ROR redacted)))

PS.  If you are Endeavor and you wish to contact me and intimidate me into removing this post, please don't waste our time.  I have evidence of everything I have stated here.  Nothing stated here is either slanderous or libelous.  I merely speak the truth.  I absolutely am frustrated by your company and your unethical business practices and fully intend to sue you for what I am owed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endeavor-Telecom/Marietta-Georgia-/Endeavor-Telecom-REVIEW-Endeavor-commitment-to-enhancing-the-contractor-experience-Endea-692196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endeavor Telecom