Complaint Review: Endicia

385 Sherman Ave Palo Alto, Michigan USA

Endicia Dymo Closed My Account and Refuses Refund Palo Alto Michigan

*Consumer Comment: How, exactly, was the

*Author of original report: Finally Resolved

*Consumer Comment: Like I noted, I don't really care if you believe I work for them, I've been retired from a corporate career for eight years now.

*Author of original report: Latest

*Author of original report: Thanks

*Author of original report: Already Did

*Consumer Comment: I forgot one thing, William....

*Consumer Comment: You left out the part about using the free service you get when you use the genuine dymo stamp label rolls...didn't you?

I bought a Dymo printer to print postage through Endicia (Dymo and Endicia are Rubbermaid companies).  I activated the account in 2009 and have been using it since then.  Dymo/Endicia closed my postage account without warning and without my permission.  I gave them the address they can send the refund check for the printer, unused postage on my account, and the unused labels I just bought.  Endicia refused.  They cannot refuse me service and deny me a refund.  This company is scamming customers, and I would not recommend their products or services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endicia/Palo-Alto-Michigan-94306/Endicia-Dymo-Closed-My-Account-and-Refuses-Refund-Palo-Alto-Michigan-1130242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endicia

How, exactly, was the

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Did they agree to let you use some of your "counterfeit" labels if you use genuine ones in the future?

Finally Resolved

AUTHOR: William - ()

After an hour chatting with Endicia and after much unneccesary hassle, the issue is finally resolved.  The whole ordeal they created for no reason surely has left a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to their brand.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

That printer also has, as stated before, other uses, such as mailing labels, shipping labels. I use mine for a number of uses, including all of those, as well as cd labels.

Get over yourself, YOU know you were scamming the system and got caught.  You've gotten away with it up to now, what, about five years and you want your money back?   Too funny.

Latest

AUTHOR: William - ()

To make matters worse, Endicia now wants me to call them.  I told them to e-mail me, but they refuse to put anything in writing...fishy!

Thanks

AUTHOR: William - ()

I highly doubt you don't work for Endicia.  If you offer me a chance to buy a product, a product that only works with your service, then cancel that service leaving the customer with the cost of the product, then yes you're scamming them.  I hope my review warns other consumers what you are up to.

Already Did

AUTHOR: William - ()

I already filed complaints with the CA AG's office and BBB.  The FTC only keeps complaints for records and does not forward on to the business.

I forgot one thing, William....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

I don't work for Dymo/Endicia.  However, you can believe whatever you want.  I have a low tolerance for scammers that claim they're being scammed.

"They cannot refuse me service and deny me a refund."

Sure they can, and looks like they have.  Notify the BBB, the FTC and your states attorney general and come back on here and let us know what happens.  Oh, one caveat, tell ALL these places the TRUE story, NOT what you posted here.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

When you use, in this case, counterfeit labels to print stamps you cheat the system and if enough people do it we'll ALL end up paying a fee each month.  Your printer is usable for other uses and they don't owe you anything for scamming the system. I've used the "free" service with the ORIGINAL postal rolls for years and it's saved me a bundle.  I only print about a dozen stamps a month.  The reason they instituted a serial number on the stamp rolls, recently was to head off fraudulent use of their service.  The ONLY Ripoff here appears to be YOU.

You very conveniently forgot to mention why they cancelled your account...another dishonesty on your part.