Complaint Review: Endodontic Associates

• Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: Rungo — Killeen Texas
Endodontic Associates
1711 E Central Texas Expy, Killeen, TX 76541 Killeen, Texas USA

Endodontic Associates PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE// AWFUL SERVICE Killeen Texas

My daughter was referred to this office  for a root canal procedure. They did the procedure in less than one hour on 05/30/2013. When I took my daughter to another dentist for the teeth's crown, he found that the root canal was wrongly done and referred me back to Endodontic Associates. I went back to their office and set an appointment. When I took my daughter to her appointment, they wanted to charge me $525.00 plus 260.00 for each medication. They wanted to penalize me for something they did wrong. I told them that I already paid more than $500.00 for this service. They insisted they did the procedure already and if I wanted them to redo the root canal, I will have to pay again because it was an additional procedure. I requested my money back and they refused. I will never visit this office again and I don't recommend this people to anybody. Awful, Awful...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endodontic-Associates/Killeen-Texas-76541/Endodontic-Associates-PLEASE-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-PEOPLE-AWFUL-SERVICE-Killeen-Texas-1105327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endodontic Associates