Complaint Review: enet Action Card (aka) BCS Incorporated

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:everett Washington
enet Action Card (aka) BCS Incorporated
www.enetactioncard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Enet Action Card (aka) BCS Incorporated ripoff took my money fraud dishonest no results fake do not do!!nationwide

hello my name is kristie

I was ripped off I had gotten a phone call on september 7th of 2003 and was told I would be getting a great card with 3% interest, which sounded like a great deal. I have alway's been causess of things like this but I was stupied. they took 4 payments o 39.95 a week. and I would receive my card in 14 to 22 business days. november came and I had called them and ask where my card is and they said they would do a search and scan. and that i would know in 24 hrs.

I called them in 24 hours and they said it was in renton washington, I live in everett wa. and i know that renton is only 30 minuets away. And that i would recieve it in about a week. 2 weeks went by and nothing I then got a copy from my bank showing enet did take money out of my account. I know something was up. I called them everyday complaing to them Where Is MY CARD. I want my money back. they told me that i couldn't get my money back until i receive my card. still no card It is now jan 28th of 2004.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! these people need to be stopped. and the worst thing is the last time i had called this company a young lady had laughed at me the whole time I was speaking to her. that really pissed me off.

Kristie
everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enet-Action-Card-aka-BCS-Incorporated/nationwide/Enet-Action-Card-aka-BCS-Incorporated-ripoff-took-my-money-fraud-dishonest-no-results-fa-78389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enet Action Card (aka) BCS Incorporated