Complaint Review: Engine Parts Service

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Charles — templecity California
Engine Parts Service
7337 Whittier Ave Whittier, California USA

Engine Parts Service threw away my engine parts and did not do the job Whittier California

I took a engine to Engine Parts Service to be rebuilt. I called week after week to see how it was going and was always told some story and it was not done. I was tired of waiting so long and decided to go and pick up my engine.

When I picked up my engine  I was charged ($465.00) for diassemble the engine, clean parts that I was never told about, and($500.00) for crank grind and rod weld that I did know. After all that I was told that the pistons and other engine part have been thrown away in the trash makeing my engine now very hard to be rebuillt .

I was upset because I kept in contact and was not told how much it would be or what he did do, except to send the crank shaft out to be worked on. Then to just throw away my engine parts to make it very hard now to rebuild now. I'm out a told of $965.00 and only parts to my once whole engine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Engine-Parts-Service/Whittier-California-90602/Engine-Parts-Service-threw-away-my-engine-parts-and-did-not-do-the-job-Whittier-Californi-1127072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Engine Parts Service