Complaint Review: engineperformancechip.com

• Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: Rob — Lakewood Colorado USA
engineperformancechip.com
www.engineperformancechip.com Internet United States of America

engineperformancechip.com lied about the product,it was a fake Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Set The Record Straight

I purchased 2 oxygen sensor chips for my car they say it will boost your hoursepower.   Well they didn't work so I  took one of them apart and all it was were two wires going through a hollow tube.   Which means I could have just put two simple wires in place of their product.   Ita a scam and I emailed the company and told them about my findings,  but as usal no reply.  And in this day and age I can't just throw away $80.00    I waited about one month to see if they would reply or refund my money and still no answer.   So I just want to let people know that if you buy that product from that company you might as well flush your money down the toilet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/engineperformancechipcom/internet/engineperformancechipcom-lied-about-the-productit-was-a-fake-Internet-497545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on engineperformancechip.com

We Want to Set The Record Straight

AUTHOR: EPC - ()

The comments made by this poster are not legitimate and we want to set the record straight.  We offer the highest level of customer service possible, and we were never contacted by this individual to resolve this matter.  Our product uses a special chip that is integrated in a special heat resistant enclosure.  This individual thinks it is only wires because the unit was never opened up.

For customer satisifaction, our company currently has a no-questions-asked 30 day return policy for the exact item this individual ordered.  Therefore, he can return this item to us within 30 days.  However, without any contact from this individual how are we supposed to resolve the matter?  We would have gladly gone out of our way to ensure that they were satisfied.

We firmly believe that providing the highest level of customer service is what truly makes a company great, and we like to believe that we are upholding those values every single day.