Complaint Review: ENHANCED CREDIT RECOVERY

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: Tayna — Brooklyn New York
ENHANCED CREDIT RECOVERY
8014 Bayberry Rd JACKSONVILLE, Florida USA

ENHANCED CREDIT RECOVERY & DIVERSIFIED DEBT COLLECTORS CLOWNS OUT TO SCAM AND RUIN CREDIT JACKSONVILLE Florida

I order my free credit report from all three credit bureaus as I entitled to and that there are 2 new collection acounts on my report for the same amount. One from Enhanced Credit Recovery and another from Diversified. I realize that debt are both from sprint. I did a search on both companies and I notice that are in the same area which make me think that these two companies are one and the same. I immediately disputed both debt with all 3 bureaus but I have not gotten a response from any of them so far.  I did some further research and I am not the only one going through this. I live in NYC so I will be making complaint with DCA. I am not sure why this company is doing this. I have never gotten any correspondence from them before. I want both account removed from my credit report since they want to be slick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENHANCED-CREDIT-RECOVERY-/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32256/ENHANCED-CREDIT-RECOVERY-amp-DIVERSIFIED-DEBT-COLLECTORS-CLOWNS-OUT-TO-SCAM-AND-RUIN-CR-1109105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENHANCED CREDIT RECOVERY