Complaint Review: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, May 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2011

• Reported By: Amazed — Alfalfa Oregon Virgin Islands (US)
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC
Internet, Florida United States of America

Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Left recorded message requesting return call over unpaid debts I don't have Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Wow.

A recorded message was left on our answering machine today from Enhanced Recovery Company. It included a reference number and phone number and asked that we call back.
i didn't think we had any outstanding debts and was worried about ID theft so I ran a free credit report and it was good. I then decided to do a brief back ground check on this company.
I googled the phone number they left for me to call and found many complaints. I googled their name and found more complaints. Finally I checked with the Florida Business License website to see if I could find a license number. Despite searching under a variety of possibilities (Corporation, Company, Company LLC) Florida does not seem to have any record of them.
I can only conclude that this is a totally illegal operation and I hope they are soon stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC/Internet-Florida-/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC-Left-recorded-message-requesting-return-call-over-unpaid-d-731592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC

Wow.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

It took me about 2 minutes to find them.  ://www.sunbiz.org/corinam.html (you can figure out the first 4) and typed enhanced reco into the search box.  It came right up.