Complaint Review: enhanced services billing inc

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: ron — livingston Texas USA
enhanced services billing inc
10500 heritage blvd ste 200 san antonio, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 888-458-3724 / 210-949-70
  • Web:
  • Category:

enhanced services billing inc esbi, billed my AT&T phone account in the name of my minor child for $14.95/mo- two months (twice in six mo.) san antonio, Texas

For the second time I find myself waiting for 30 to 90 days to get Enhanced services billing inc (esbi) to remove charges they submitted to my account. They claim that my minor child signed up for the services of Key Voice Mail. Frank operator #32400 at ESBI said his company was only performing 3rd party billing. He did give me the number to Key club voice mail (the bill said Key voice mail). I called them at (800) 347-0854. Pressing #3 gets customer service. Kristina operator #3690 answered. We discussed the claim that my minor child had wrongfully approved the charge. They said that it had been cancelled and it would take 30 - 90 days to remove the two months of charges. They will not confirm the charges and service before they quietly charge their service to your phone bill. They will not confirm the age or identity of the person setting up the charges. My child denies giving out my phone number.

The address for Key club voicemail is PO BOX 17598#38030 Baltimore Md 21297-1598

They would not allow me to speak to a supervisor. They would not allow me to block any future service. I have to wait until they refund their charges to my account. While I'm waiting, I look like a debtor. I can create my own debts without any help. (thank-you very much.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enhanced-services-billing-inc/san-antonio-Texas-78216/enhanced-services-billing-inc-esbi-billed-my-ATT-phone-account-in-the-name-of-my-minor-c-577764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enhanced services billing inc