Complaint Review: ENOM, INC

• Submitted: Thu, January 02, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: scambuster — sunrise Florida

ENOM, INC Bill me for hosting that I did not have with the company TZAFARIA Illinois

On dec. 5, 2012, I purchase a turnkey website from instantsuperstore.com for $95.00 and one tech staff members install the turnkey website on my hosting account server for free. However, one year later, the company try to charge me a fee of $66.00 for hosting the turnkey website which is not operating on their hosting server.

On the company website, it states in the FAQ selection " can I host with someone else?

A: Of course! You can always change your hosting at any time. To reiterate, we do not hold you to any host obligation. You have the option of relocating the site to a different, compatible host if you choose."

Since the company make the statement, that the buyer can have a hosting with another hosting company, why did the company try to charge for hosting,when I have a hosting account with another hosting company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENOM-INC/TZAFARIA-Illinois-60932/ENOM-INC-Bill-me-for-hosting-that-I-did-not-have-with-the-company-TZAFARIA-Illinois-1112349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENOM, INC