Complaint Review: Enrich Financial

• Reported By: saloumeh — Santa Monica California
Enrich Financial
18653 Ventura Blvd. # 107 Tarzana, California USA

Enrich Financial Arian Eghbali Major Ripoff Tarzana California

Sweet talker, unethical, liar, and the biggest of ripoffs of all time, Arian Eghbali.

Arian Eghbali does credit repair.

1st time talking to him on the phone "he lied to me about my credit report", he claimed I have a $10,000 Doctor bill and foreclosure. Which none of these existed in my credit report.  Arian wanted to charge me $3000 more to remove these.

He was already charging me $3000 for something that another company wanted $695.  I asked him to stop on my case and send me back my money.  He agreed but never did. With his sweet talk he dragged it for 4 months and writing to me on his e-mails I will send your money back.  He never did.  He was hoping I give up.  I took him to court and the judge ruled him to pay my money back.  Arian Eghbali appealed and the 2nd judge ruled again that he owes me money.  He still ignored the judgement!

I went to the sheriff department and paid the sheriff to send a keeper to his office and  get the judgment.  The sheriff called me and said there is no office and his address is a PO box number!  He has no office.

The sheriff advised me to put a levy on his account, I did so but they called me again and said he has closed his account!

The court advised me to file an order of appearance form and when we go back to court he has to give his correct information so I can get my money back plus the penalty and interest.  I am doing so.

He wanted to charge a friend of a friend $10,000 to clear her credit report.  The friend told me Arian would not stop calling her, she wanted to go to his office but he kept insisting on seeing her in a coffee shop.  She was lucky to not pay him and sign a contract.  Oh also he claimed to her that he is a lawyer!

It's too pity people like Arian Eghbali are stilling money and government can't do much about it.  But I will not give up.  Be wise and think about it twice before you give him your money and don't be naive as I was and think just because he talks in Iranian radio he must be legitimate.  Iranian radio would let any one talk in their radio as long as they pay them  and make their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enrich-Financial/Tarzana-California-91356/Enrich-Financial-Arian-Eghbali-Major-Ripoff-Tarzana-California-1097169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enrich Financial