Complaint Review: enroute

• Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: lex — plano Texas United States of America
enroute
1044 Ross Avenue Dallas, Texas United States of America

enroute rent the party bus Most unprofessional staff, worst service, and ripped me off $1000 Dallas, Texas

This company ruined prom for 30 people. It was the most confusing and unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. 4 weeks before prom started i called and put down a $250 deposit for a 32 person bus. the woman guaranteed two poles and unlimited sodas and waters would be on the bus. 2 weeks later the woman called and said that bc i lived in plano and the company was in Dallas, it was going to be an extra $450 dollars. I told her we would change the pick up location to a friend who has a Dallas address. She told me never mind and that being picked up in Plano wasnt a problem. The day before prom she called me saying that it was going to be an extra $400 because they were dropping us off at lake Granbury. I told her I sent her the address' , which included the lake house in Granbury, 4 weeks ago so it wasnt fair for her to tell me the day before. I then gave my mom the phone and the woman was extremely rude and told her that if we didnt come up with $400 by tomorrow they werent going to show.
Since we couldnt find another bus the night before we were stuck having the pay the extra money. Then on prom night, the wrong bus showed. It was the smallest bus they own and it only fit 18 of us. The bus driver asked me if i was paying cash credit or check. I got my mom and when we came back he said he was only going to take cash. Then things got chaotic bc he refused to let us on the bus w/ out cash. My mom called the company and the woman said we had ordered that bus. Then she called me and yelled at me. I stayed calm and said this was the wrong bus, and that I had 28 people to fit. She then said I had ordered the 26 person bus and it was my fault. Which doesnt make sense bc she acknowledged the fact that i was with 28 people. Not only did she say I ordered the 26 person bus, but she gave us the 16 person bus and it we could only squeeze 18 people. She then became extremely rude and said she wasnt talking to me bc i was ridiculous and hung up.
My mom then called the company, the manager, as well as the owner and no one answered or has returned our calls. Then once on the bus, the bus driver was texting and driving, 30 min late to pic us up from the dance bc he was eating, got lost for an hour and the bus door flew open while driving down the highway.
We payed $1710 for $1050 bus. The company will still not answer or return my calls. I highly recommend that you do not use this company because it was one of the worst nights when it was supposed to be a special night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enroute/Dallas-Texas-75093/enroute-rent-the-party-bus-Most-unprofessional-staff-worst-service-and-ripped-me-off-10-606878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enroute