Complaint Review: Ensemble Sweepstakes Commission

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rigo Beltran — Beaumont California
Ensemble Sweepstakes Commission
PO box 1800, Columbus OH 43219 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Ensemble Sweepstakes Commission Huntington National Bank I was sent a check from ensemble sweepstakes commission from Columbus Ohio the check was for $2565 it was a lottery scam not be fooled this is the second one I have received Columbus, Ohio

I was a victim of a scam of a so called lottery winnings. This is the second time that I've been scammed. The name of the company is called ensemble sweepstakes commission I don't Columbus Ohio. They send me a check for $2565 and it looks like a legitimate cashiers check. But don't be fooled because it is false and they're just trying to get you. The check was from Huntington national Bank. I was asked not to cash the check until I called a miss Doris Gates at 1-450-369-0788 supposably to activate the check so I can pay taxes on that now we all know very well that you pay taxes at the end of the year for any kind of lottery winnings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ensemble-Sweepstakes-Commission/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Ensemble-Sweepstakes-Commission-Huntington-National-Bank-I-was-sent-a-check-from-ensembl-1038711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ensemble Sweepstakes Commission