Complaint Review: ensured haven llc

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Seargent — LA Louisiana
ensured haven llc
West Palm Beach, Florida USA

ensured haven llc Keep receiving Checks from them for small items i am selling on line West Palm Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please look before you act, it will save both of us time.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Closed Account

For the past few months, i keep getting up to $10,000 checks for small items i am selling for a few hundred through classifieds on line.

The checks look so bad, you can tell they are fake. No return address. I don't know what they are trying to do. They know i am a seargent in the Sheriff's Department and still try to con me. STUPID PEOPLE!!

I am pressing charges on them.   so should you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ensured-haven-llc/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/ensured-haven-llc-Keep-receiving-Checks-from-them-for-small-items-i-am-selling-on-line-We-1125775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ensured haven llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please look before you act, it will save both of us time.

AUTHOR: Ensured Haven - ()

WE have the same problems that people do with the individuals responsible for the actions being taken. We have reponded once to these claims and obviously it was not read before all the postings that follow. We are seeking council now on this situation to find and bring those to justice that are responsible for slandering our name. BUT... WE DOT NOT EMPLOY ANYONE THAT WILL CALL YOU FROM ANY NUMBER PREFIX OTHER THAN AREA CODE 561 AND IT WILL ONLY BE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS. Please know if you even reviewed our site briefly as I imagine anyone would do for verification in the information age (Example:This site is easily found when a peson wants to complain about anything), that person would see what our company does. WE DEAL WITH PHYSICAL GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM AND PALLIDIUM. There is no reson to think an established precious metals company would have any reason to send out a check or pull a scam on anyone. I appreciate people being upset about recieving more junk mail, scams and more and more people trying to do unscroupulos things to huet other to forward themselves. Please understand that is why we would like to work together to get the people that are doing this to both of us. I believe if all the people that this went out to we can reslove this faster. TO EVERYONE  OUT THERE... DO NOT FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A ACCOUNT WITH US. I DO NOT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD BE INSTRUCTED TO BUT PLEASE STOP. THIS IS OVERLOADING OUR SYSTEM. THERE ARE NO CHECKS. YOU ARE FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION TO DO BUSINESS WITH OUR COMPANY. NOT ANY TYPE OF RAFFLE, PRIZE, CHECK, CASH OR WHATEVER YOU READ THAT GOT YOU THERE. Thank you for reading this before posting a comment.

Ensured Haven

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Closed Account

AUTHOR: OwnerEH - ()

I am one of the owners of EH and this has been going on since Dec. of last year.  After TD Bank cashed the first few and emptied my account 3 days before Chrismas we closed that account.  Whoever is doing this continues to print fake checks and send them to dozens of people.  I have tried to follow up with TD to no availe so if you have any suggestions being that you're a sheriff I am open to ideas.