Complaint Review: enterprise car rental

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: sandra — littleton Colorado
enterprise car rental
8061 s. broadway ste B littleton, Colorado USA

enterprise car rental renter beware of insurance scam husband goes in to rent car after accident and the clerk tells him he needs coverage for the rental car we have total insurance coverage but the clerk states it "might not cover it " so my husband signs waiver we do not need and clerk tells me done deal when I call...do not be taken in by this company that is why they get your credit card. littleton Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Weigh the costs

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

renter beware of enterprise insurance scam that is why they get a credit card to sign a waiver for insurance coverage that is theres when you have insurance coverage...my husband was told that ours might not cover their car...we have full coverage. I called and asked not to charge us but once wavier is signed they stick it to you big

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-car-rental-/littleton-Colorado-801222/enterprise-car-rental-renter-beware-of-insurance-scam-husband-goes-in-to-rent-car-after-1057975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise car rental

Weigh the costs

AUTHOR: Jenn - ()

Sometimes common math solves problems, $30 optional insurance for a couple day rental beats paying a $250 or $500 deductible if something that's not even your fault occurs. I rent more often than I like but I've never had a problem with enterprise or using either my personal insurance or their optional insurance.  I've never been forced into something I don't want either.  I don't feel you were ripped off for making decisions you later regretted.

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

sandra

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130612-001707 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,