Complaint Review: Enterprise Car Rental - Tuckahoe NY

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: DennisC — Yonkers New York
Enterprise Car Rental - Tuckahoe NY
132 Tuckahoe Rd Yonkers, New York USA

Enterprise Car Rental - Tuckahoe NY I booked a reservation online with Enterprise because I have rented from your firm quite often in the past .. and always was happy with your service. I had booked a Chrysler 200 or similar car. It seems my reservation was not honored by Enter Enterprise Does not HONOR its reservation Yonkers New York

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I booked a reservation online with Enterprise because I have rented from them quite often in the past .. and always was happy with there service. I had booked a Chrysler 200 or similar car.

It seems my reservation was not honored by Enterprize .. and I was treated quite rudely by someone named Jason(he would not give me his last name) .. at the Tuckahoe office ... let me explain .. what happened.

I needed a car because I had been in an accident on the morning of 02.13.14. I take care of my disabled mom and needed a car in case of Emergency. My Insurance firm, recommended Enterprise and Hertz. Since I knew Enterprise and have used them several times in the past .. and was ALWAYS happy with there service .. I chose Enterprise.

My insurance firm went ahead and notified the Tuckahoe office, (I had already made my reservation online) .. Brian(no last name was given) from the Tuckahoe NY office called me. Since I was closer to the Enterprise Rental Office on 2481 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY .. Brian said my reservation would be transferred there.

This morning, (Saturday, 02.15.14) I walked about 3/4 of a mile .. in falling snow ..  to the Enterprise Central ave office. The representative there told me my reservation had NOT been transfered from the Tuckahoe office. He did try to find me another car .. he had a minivan and a truck available. I told him I wanted the type of car I had booked .. when I made reservation. He called the Tuckahoe office and they DID NOT HAVE A CAR AVAILABE. I found that odd since they had my reservation number .. TDXFG7.

I walked back home .. again while snow was falling. I called the Tuckahoe Office .. talked to Jason there(he would not give me his last name). Jason put me on hold. I was on hold for over 15 minutes. I hung up and called back .. and asked to speak to Jason .. he said "what did I want him to do for me" . I told him what happened and he became outright rude to me .. asking me again rudely "what did I want him to do for me". I said honor my resevervation. He again got rude .. saying "how can he do that" .. I was honestly shocked by the tone of his voice. I then told him to forget it and hung up.

I have contacted my insurance firm and informed them of this incident. I am simply OUTRAGED by how Enterprise has treated me. I am going to pursue this matter vigorously with my insurance firm .. letting them know .. I do not believe they should be doing business with Enterprise in the future. I am also posting this incident on Facebook and Twitter to let others know how they might be treated by Enterprise.

Be assured I will NEVER use or recommend your firm again in the future.

Dennis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Tuckahoe-NY/Yonkers-New-York-10710/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Tuckahoe-NY-I-booked-a-reservation-online-with-Enterprise-beca-1123803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rental - Tuckahoe NY

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Dennis, our team would like to make the proper management aware of your concerns. Please email us at: Care@Enterprise.com. Please include your contact information, rental agreement number and any additional details you would like to share about your experience. Thank You. -Christina

Please put reference #140218-003397 in the email subject line.

Best regards,