brick

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: G — spring valley New York
enterprise car rental
170 ROUTE 59. MONSEY, New York USA

enterprise car rental elrac Charged for extra Day, Screamed on me, gave very very nasty customer service, charged for false scratches MONSEY New York

*Author of original report: Enterprise - Rip and rip

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise We Care

Everytime i rented at enterprise i was ripped of, all my friends warn me not to go to them, everyone has a story from them they tell you dont worry about the scratches on car and when you return they deny it and charge you for that, i had that multipule times, when i complain about it they SCREAM on you, and give you nasty aittutuide.

this time i entered the location at the second they was supposed to close, i even called before that i might be late but they said till 1 minute late they will still accept it - due to sunday the closey already at 12:00 and when i entered 12:00 they said i need to pay for another day - although it was still the machines on, and they returned some other car then, they screamed on me i should LEAVE right now or i should leave the keys and they will me anyhoe charge for another day even though i gave them back the keys. didnt even look at my side...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-car-rental/MONSEY-New-York-10952/enterprise-car-rental-elrac-Charged-for-extra-Day-Screamed-on-me-gave-very-very-nasty-c-1094948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise car rental

Enterprise - Rip and rip

AUTHOR: G - ()

Hi, its just shocking that my friend rented a Van 2 weeks ago, and took note of the scratches and showed it to the guy at enterprise who told him dont worry, and then when he brought it back he right away forced him to file a complain about that same scratch, and the list goes on, a month ago on the holidays we sat togeher friends from London and USA and the London guy was telling us how in UK enterprise rips, and each and everyone who sat there had a story how enterprise ripprd him too.

Also they tried fooling me that 1 of the sticks in the side of the Seats broke while i had it, i happened to ask 1 of my friends who came together with me to pick up the car and he remembered that the handle was already broken when i got it... but Enterprise... here we go again trying to RIP...

Enterprise We Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

I would like to discuss this further. Please email me at care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris M