• Report: #1120604

• Reported By: Scott1964 — Thornton Colorado
Enterprise Car Rental
7420 Washington St denver, Colorado USA

Enterprise Car Rental Hidden Damage Discovered denver Colorado

Today I received a letter in the mail stating that the car I rented was damaged. So I called the toll free number and spoke to a gentleman and he said there was damage on the roof, a dent.

A little history. My vehicle was in the shop for some repairs so I needed a rental for work the next day. I went to the closest Enterprise, because i have never had any problems before. Once down there, I took the only one available which was a 2013 Hyunda Elantra. It was snowing pretty good and the manager walked me around the vehicle. There was some dents in two spots. I believe there was snow on the rooof.

First off I was never shown the roof and the snow could have covered the dent. I only drove the car around 40 miles and parked in my parking lot where nobody could have hit it. there is no way anything could have dented the roof. I dropped the car off and later my father recieved a call from the off about some damage. I tried calling back later but no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rental/denver-Colorado-80229/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Hidden-Damage-Discovered-denver-Colorado-1120604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rental