Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR

• Reported By: Raj — deer park New York
ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR
786-I GRAND AVE DEER PARK, New York USA

ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR Fraudulent damage claim by enterprise DEER PARK New York

*Author of original report: enterprise care center did not seem to care after all

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I rented an enterprise car nissan vers, at Deer park , on 11/6/13, because my car was in a body shoap,  when my car was fixed and called them (deer park) to pick up there there, and I left the key at store, some one picked car same day.

after 3days, I got mail, " you returned car damage Rear bumper damage and scratch on side door, and billed $1160.59.

when I called deer park, they said Farmingdale branch(1050 Broadhollow road, farmingdale, 11735) picked up the car, so they dont know anything, Italked to ares manager,(Mr. Steve)   said at the time of rent "no damage" so I am responsible.

Bottom line is ::::

Who ever picked car from body shoap, why did not show to owner of the shoap, or call me before taking car. so from body soap to farmingdale who is responsible, me or enterprise employee???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR-/DEER-PARK-New-York-11729/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR-Fraudulent-damage-claim-by-enterprise-DEER-PARK-New-York-1113060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR

enterprise care center did not seem to care after all

AUTHOR: Raj - ()

After 1st complained 1/5/14, I got e-mail someone from regnal office will contact me to solve problems, but up to now seem enterprise did not care  at all. Today i got call from damage collection dept, to sending this amount to collection dep.

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Raj,

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like look into this for you. Please send a detailed email to care@enterprise.com  including the exact rental location , your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us. When emailing, please list Reference Number 140108-001287 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully, Carol H. Social Media Enterprise Rent A Car