Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car, Little Falls, NJ

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: MD — New York New York United States of America
Enterprise Rent A Car, Little Falls, NJ
610 Route 46 West LittleFalls,NJ 07424 Little Falls, New Jersey United States of America

Enterprise Rent A Car, Little Falls, NJ Charged extra for insurance & charged for services not rendered, Poor customer service Little Falls, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I rented a car from the Enterprise Rent A Car in Little Falls, NJ office on October 6, 2012  (Saturday) after having a car accident on the evening of October 5, 2012.  I went to the office and waited over an hour while I was told that the car I rented was on its way back from another location.  After the hour, five minutes before they were closing, they gave me a car that had been parked in the parking lot all along.  The car smelled like smoke to the point of causing a choking sensation and I could not tolerate it all.  I aired the car out & purchased extra strength Febreez without any change in the overwhelming smoke smell.

I called the Enterprise office first thing on Monday morning (since they are closed on Sunday) to report my dissatisifaction especially since I could not drive the car because of the smell.  I drove the car less than 15 miles.  I was told that they would call me back and after several calls by me to them I returned the car to their office.  I told them I refused to pay for services not rendered.  They did not give me any of my receipts and charged my credit card despite my discussion with the manager.  Not only was I charged for a car I could not use, I was over charged for insurance.  When I saw the charges on my credit card statement, I called the Enterprise Rent A Car office in Little Falls, NJ and the manager threatened me and told me that I was not going to get back any money even if I dispute the charges with the credit card company!  Unfortunately, too date I am out $208 for three days of car rental including ridiculous insurance charges!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Little-Falls-NJ/Little-Falls-New-Jersey-07424/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Little-Falls-NJ-Charged-extra-for-insurance-charged-for-service-987781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent A Car, Little Falls, NJ

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Nationalcar Cares - (United States of America)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 121227-002343 in the subject line.

Gillian T.