Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Los Angeles, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony Mendez — Cypress California
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Los Angeles, LLC
4915 Lincoln Ave. Cypress, Ca. 90630 Cypress, California United States of America

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Los Angeles, LLC I like to disclose the misunderstanding at the Enterprise in Cypress, I noticed 3 young girls rushing everything including customer service I am very disappointed with Enterprise the way I was treated They gave a car with 1/2 tank then when I returned the car with a full tank they never gave me any credit for the gas that I spent $38.01 Cypress, California

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

To whom it may concern:

I am extremely disappointed with Enterprise Rental Car in the city of Cypress they gave me a rental car Chevy Impala with 1/2 tank only. at the counter I see a sign that says 6.07 for fuel. So I brought the car full of gasoline but they never gave me any credit of $38.01 that I spend to fill the car with gasoline, I have a copy of the gas bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Los-Angeles-LLC/Cypress-California-90630/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Los-Angeles-LLC-I-like-to-disclose-the-misunderstanding-at-the-Ent-1042243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car Los Angeles, LLC

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Weve taken note of your concern. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130411-001028 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,