Complaint Review: enterprise rent a car

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: hyden — san diego California
enterprise rent a car
265 North Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills, California United States of America

enterprise rent a car Careless Employees and Rude Beverly Hills , California

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I reserve a car from the Enterprise on March 13 2013 for the weekend special rent of 9.99$/day for SAT and SUN, March 16 and 17. I got a reservation number and it also email to me as well. I call their Beverly Hills locations on saturday at 10 am and one of their employees (Alexandra) picked up the car @1 pm. she said ok but call before you get here. I called @12:30 and another employee(shannon) picked up and told me that donot come because there is no car availible and call tomorrow for your rental car. I said that I have a reservation from 3 days ago and I really need the car. She said,   I donot have time to waste and I am very busy here and hang up the phone. I call on sunday @ 10 am , and  Alexandra told me that we donot have any car yet. I went to their office @ 11:30 am , and Alexandra told me why you came here, I told you to call me , we donot have any car , come  back @ 1 pm we might have a car. When I was there some one called her and ask about  renting a car and I remember she told him : we donot have any car and your AAA car insurance called yesterday after hours and your AAA insurance didnot tell us when you want the car for or any date but you come here and we have a car for you.when I hear that I got shocked. I saw around 10 rental car in their lot and 6 of them meet the same type of car that I reserved but because they want to make more money they telling me we donot have any car availible. I brought that to her attention but she was careless and told me you have to leave now and call @ 1 pm that means at her closing office hour time. this is the worst rental car I have ever seen or heard. I want to take a legal action against them big time because they are so careless and only think about how to play with customers,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-rent-a-car/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/enterprise-rent-a-car-Careless-Employees-and-Rude-Beverly-Hills-California-1035540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise rent a car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Hyden,

Weve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130320-005323 in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,